Monday, March 10, 2008

Another day another 45 year old...

Well the weekend has come and gone and the online dating zoo pretty much stayed the same. I had the typical influx of email from men who can not read, write or use proper punctuation (or anything NEAR proper punctuation).

For goodness sake people, get with the program! If you want to get to know someone you have to make a good first impression. You get one shot and only one shot. It’s so much like sending a resume to a potential employer it’s not funny. With soooo many people in the market if you can’t type, can’t read, can’t write and can’t use proper grammar you WILL be ignored/discarded.

Ok, on to my observation/beef of the day. Guys, if you’re too damn lazy to create a profile of your own, you have no business being on an online dating site. I really don’t want to hear that you are writing me from you brother/nephew/uncles account. I mean WTF?! The site is free for heaven sake, get off your lazy rear end and make a profile. I don’t care how much you “hate the computer”, do it. Oh yeah, I forgot, you won’t be able to hide as easily from your wife/girlfriend if you have your own profile online. *Lol* Common guys, do you think I was born yesterday?

BTW if you are the brother/nephew/uncle why are you letting someone else use your account? What if the person you are letting use your account does some not-so-tasteful things in your name? Do you really want to be called to account for someone else’s potential bad behavior? *Sigh, headshake*

Second beef of the day. If your picture looks like you 45 and your profile says your 35 guess what? We’re going to think your 45. Case closed.… Next!

For those of you who stumble across this blog most of the things I discuss are experiences I’ve had from poorly behaved individuals. I have had some positive communications with the opposite sex and am just outlining the less than tasteful encounters so that anyone who is thinking of trying out online dating world will have a slight idea of what to expect. For warned is for armed after all!

Out ~

No comments: